Our church in Chennai

  • Shibu Aby Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dear All,

      My name is shibu Aby Kurian. I'm a member of the Malankara Jacobite family. My home church is in Kottayam,Kerala. By His grace I've got a job right in chennai (ALWARPET,T.T.K.ROAD,CHENNAI). So i would like to know whether we have churches in Chennai, atleast nearby the place mentioned. If not could you tell me whether we have other brotherly dominations like catholic churches somewhere near or atleast in Chennai.

      I'm supposed to join on 23rd november.but I've not yet finalised on it. If you could please reply sooner,depending on your reply, I would have to take a firm decision.

      If possible please give the name of the church,its adress or website etc.

      your immediate reply would be appreciated.
      May God Bless You All

      Thanking You
      Yours Sincerely
      Shibu
      Moderators Note:

      Thank you for your enquiry. We had several times given these details in the forum, and the most recent message was Message No:11116. Kindly access the following link to get the full details of Churches in and around Chennai:
      Good luck for your new assignment. Please send us your Chennai contact details and obtain a member id, as early as possible.