Re:Condolence - ASI Elias

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dear Family members of our departed brother Elias,

      I hereby extend my heartfelt condolences. It is not easy to deal with the situation. But the great man died while on duty and we all honor him. I believe God honor him too.

      I noticed a big gathering from different walks of life were there at the funeral and at his home to share the sorrows of the family. That spirit is really good and encouraging. We always see all our brothers and sisters in the funerals. Good sermons are also heard at the funeral.

      When I attend a funeral I feel and see the presence of our Loving Father in Heaven. When I see the flow of people into the place I see more and more of Jesus coming in. One more person walk in, I see one more Jesus walking into the place to give more of Jesus to the family. Then I see Jesus walking in the midst of the grieving family members and wiping their tears off and comforting them. I think every family-member must feel the touch of Jesus on occasions like this. I take Jesus with me when I go into a funeral or into a grieving family. Once I reach there, I back off and Jesus takes over.

      I see Jesus walk up to the wife, husband, son or daughter, father or mother, and identify himself as the savior, answer, solution, peace, and cheer. Oh, I hear like this: Jesus asking to each and every one of the grieving family, what is this? Don't you know me? I am Jesus, your Lord and Savior. Your departed loved one is with me at a safer place where you also want to be some day. I called him back. Don't I have the right to call him back? But I am with you always to provide you with joy and peace, more than what the departed one could give you. Look at me, see who is here for you and stop crying. My presence would bring back all you think you lost. Also I will provide for you. I will protect you. Don't you know Job? He lost everything. Then he saw ME in the cloud with his own physical eye and kept quiet. But I gave him back everything he lost plus a lot more in such a way that he did not even remember the past.

      At a time like this I urge the family to see more of Jesus and that is the only way we can find answers to questions like “Why me? Why like this? Also through the words, talks, condolences, letters from the children of God, try to feel and experience more of Jesus.

      May the good Lord fill you with the Holy Spirit.

      With prayers
      Jose
      # 3096