Re: A PERSONAL EXPERINCE

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Dear Moderators,

      I can't agree more with Mr.Cecil, myself and family recently went
      thro' tough times and we sought St. Mary's intercession along with
      other saints. We did receive enough grace to overcome it. We do visit the Church often as it is near to St. Gregorious Orthodox church I attend.

      My wife is a firm believer of Manjanikkara Bava's intercession and
      we go to St. Ignatius Church in Dubai as well.

      Mother Mary Queeen of all saints, Pray for us.

      Mathew Chacko
      Sharjah
      2382

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cecil.K.Varghese wrote:

      > Dear SOCM family members,
      >
      > A personal experience of Blessings received from Moher Mary of
      Sharjah st.Marys Soonoro Church.