The October 2007 edition of "Shroro" is now online

  • Shroro Editorial Board
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      The October 2007 edition of "Shroro" is now online

      Dear friends and brethren,

      The October 2007 edition of "Shroro - The Syriac Orthodox Christian
      digest" http://www.socdigest.org is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to Shroro, and your love
      and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading
      to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve ourcommunity's
      interests in coming years.

      Shroro Editorial Board
      http://www.socdigest.org