A Question - Niranam H.Q

  • Cheriyan Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear All,

      Recently, I heard that a new Niranam H.Q. is being installed in Thiruvalla on Nov. Can you please tell me about the exact location. Is it near Kattapurathu Simhasana Pally?.

      Thanking You
      Yours Lovingly
      Cheriyan Thomas
      # 3324

      From the desk of moderators

      The Bishop’s House is located beside Mazhuvangad St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church on MC road (Thiruvalla – Chengannoor)

      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church,
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/ch/ThiruvallaMazChurch.htm
      Mazhuvangand P.O.,
      Thiruvalla,
      Pathanamthitta Dist.
      Kerala, INDIA.
      Phone: 0469 2693478
    • Cheriyan Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        Dear Sir,

        Thank you for answering my query .Please can I ask you one more thing?
        Was the HQ property given by Kaniamparambil Cor-Episcopa?
        Do you have any information regarding that?
        Thanking You
        Yours Lovingly
        Cheriyan Thomas
        # 3324