condolence

  • V.M.Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear All,

      This is to express my sincere condolence on the death
      one of our brothers, Mr.Elias,working in Kerala police.

      Reagrds
      V.M.Thomas
      No.906
      St.Marys Jacobite church, Panambady .
      Kottayam
    • Kochumon Mannicherry
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        Dear friends

        This is to express my sincere condolence on the death of our brother,
        Mr.Elias,working in Kerala police.Let us hope parets and students will
        learn from this.Can some one tell me is their any church organised
        collection for financial help to his family.Please let us know.

        Kochumon Mannicherry
        # 1019
      • George Chacko
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
          Condolence,
          My sincere condolence to the family members(V.Rev.K.C.Mathews Cor-episcoppa,V.Rev.Lazerous Raban) of Late H.G.Dr.Thomas Mar Makorise Metropolitan. I personally known the late metropolitan & the family members. May His departed soul rest in peace.

          Georgekutty
          (George Chacko)

          ========================
          From the desk of the Moderator:
          (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
        • Joboy Olikkara & family
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
            I and my family express deepest condolence and prayers to the Karukayil
            family, Manarcad. Demise of Mr. Abraham Karukayil, father of Karukayil
            achen and my beloved friend Sunny.

            with prayers

            Joboy Olikkara & family
            Chicago
          • Biju Cherian
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2008
              Dear Dn.Paul Thottackadu,

              On behalf of St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship of Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America and Canada, I register condolences and prayers to you and bereaved family for the sad demise of your beloved father Sri.Chacko Thottackadu.

              May his soul rest in peace.May our Lord and Savior give courage and strength in your lost.God Bless !!

              Sincerely,
              Biju Cherian
              (General Secretary,St.pauls Prayer Fellowship)