The Temple of God - A Study on Kudos Eetho

  • Mathew G. Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      The Temple of God - A Study on Kudos Eetho
      by Mathew G. Daniel

      I would like to quote St: Paul as our verse of meditation: Second Corinthians Chapter: 7 verse 1: �Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting Holiness in the fear of God."

      My brethren, If you can recollect the conclusion of the Essence of Gethsemane, we shall see the above quotation leads us into the necessity of being purged of the canker of sins. Considering this we shall see why St. Paul say so, it is because of the first Sunday, that falls in November : The Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, requires us to see the significance of this day, we celebrate it as Kudos Eetho.

      To read more:- http://www.socdigest.org/articles/04oct07.html