What Jesus did for us?

  • Ciniraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      WHAT JESUS DID FOR US?

      Jesus was born,
      That we might be born again.

      He became poor,
      That we might possess wealth.

      He became homeless,
      That we might have a mansion.

      He was stripped,
      That we might always have clothes.

      He was forsaken,
      That we always should have friends.

      He was bound,
      That we might have perfect liberty.

      He was saddened,
      That we might have full joy.

      He descended,
      That we should be lifted up.

      He became a servant,
      That we might be a son forever.

      He was made sin,
      That we should share His righteousness.

      He died,
      That we should never taste eternal death.

      He will come down,
      That we might go up.

      All of this - that He might display in us the riches of His grace,
      and so we can dwell with God in heavens.

      Have you given your heart unto Jesus?
      You might; but do you have burden for other souls?
      Do you witness Christ?

      IF NOT, YOU ARE CALLED FOR THE MINISTRY; BE INVOLVED
      a) by praying
      b) by sending a minister
      c) by sponsering a minister or supporting the ministry

      LET US HURRY FOR THE HARVEST;
      RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS IS VERY VERY NEAR !!
      AMEN !!!
      Bro. Paul Ciniraj,
      Salem Voice Ministries