Commemoration of H.G. Julios Yesu Cicek Metropolitan

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Commemoration of H.G. Julios Yesu Cicek Metropolitan

      H.B. Baselios Thomas I Catholicose celebrated the Holy Qurbana in commemoration of the late lamented His Grace Julios Yesu Cicek, former metropolitan of central Europe, at the M.S.O.T. Seminary Chapel, Mulanthuruthy, Kerala on Monday October 29th, 2007.

      Bavathirumeni also presided over the meeting held at chapel, soon after the Holy Qurbano. Bava Thirumeni, in His message remembered the evermemorable help rendered by late lamented His Grace Julios Yesu Cicek for the church & seminary in India.

      The metropolitans, priests, deacons and several faithfuls as were participated.

      SOCM News Bureau
      Puthenkuriz