For the Kind Attention of Members Posting to Forum

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      Dear Brothers & Sisters,

      Slomo

      We are happy to note that many of our members and/or readers are
      participating in the discussions in the forum. However, in spite of
      repeated requests, many members/readers are not obtaining their member id's before posting their messages. A member id can be obtained from the forum, by simply sending your Full name, Place of Residence, Present Church details, Contact nos etc. to the forum owner e-mail id, irrespective of their denominations. This is required to verify the genuineness of the messages we receive daily. It is also noted that many members, who obtained their member ids, are NOT typing it when they are sending messages to the forum. It is difficult for us to look for it every time we receive the messages.

      Another aspect we noticed that many messages coming from our members
      are with full of spelling and grammar mistakes, and many are using
      'short forms' for the full words; eg. "u" instead of "you" etc. We,
      the moderators, are doing our job on a voluntary basis, at a very
      limited time available with us. It is nearly impossible for us to
      check the spelling, grammar mistakes and correcting the short form
      words, in all messages coming to the forum, eventhough, we try to do
      our level best to correct it. Hence, we request our esteemed members
      to read your messages one more time, before sending it to us for posting.

      Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

      In His Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators.