New HQ for Niranam to be consecrated on 2nd November 2, 2007

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007
      A New headquarters for the Niranam diocese, named after Chathuruthil Saint Gregorios Bava, will be conscerated at Thiruvalla by Catholicos H.B. Baselios Thomas I on November 2, 2007.

      Invitaion letter --
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/NiranamHQConsecration.pdf

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html
    • SOCM News Bureau
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
        A New headquarters for the Niranam diocese, named after Chathuruthil Saint Gregorios Bava, will be conscerated at Thiruvalla by Catholicos H.B. Baselios Thomas I on November 2, 2007. The Bishop�s House is located beside Mazhuvangad St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church on MC road (Thiruvalla � Chengannoor).

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007

          http://www.syrianchurch.org/ch/ThiruvallaMazChurch.htm

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            The consecration of the newly-constructed headquarters of the Niranom diocese of the Jacobite Syrian Christian Church and bishop�s house at Mazhuvangad will be held today 2 November 2007 on feast day of St. Gregorios of Chathuruthil .

            Catholicos Baselios Thomas I will lead the consecration service at 3 p.m. Synod secretary Joseph Mor Gregorios and Mor Coorilos will be the co-celebrants.

            Kerala state Transport Minister Mathew T. Thomas will inaugurate a public meeting to be held later. The Catholicos will preside over the meeting. Mar Thoma Church Metropolitan Joseph Mar Thoma, Archbishop Thomas Mar Coorilos of the Malankara Catholic Church in Thiruvalla, Joseph Mor Gregorios Synod secretary, Bishop Sam Mathew of the Church of South India and municipal chairman R. Jayakumar will address the gathering.

            The Bishop�s House is located beside Mazhuvangad St. Mary's Jacobite SyrianChurch on MC road (Thiruvalla � Chengannoor). http://www.syrianchurch.org/ch/ThiruvallaMazChurch.htm