Mobilizing the SOC FAITHFUL in the State of VIRGINIA, USA

  • Babu J Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      This is to bring awareness to all Syrian Orthodox Faithful, especially
      to our Jacobite & Knanaya Jacobite Faithful in and around Richmond,
      Petersburg, Williamsburg, New Port News, Hampton, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Suffolk and Chesapeake cities of the State of Virginia, USA that so many of our families dispersedly living in these areas are searching for our own place of SUNDAY WORSHIP and there is very good chance to organize a Syrian Orthodox congregation if someone from the vicinity come forward to mobilize them for such a venture.

      Just to start with, if any of our faithful from the above areas come
      across this message please contact Mr.Biju Mattamana (Ph# 804-756-0203 … e-mail: bijumattamana@... ) or Rev.Dn. Jerry Jacob MD
      (Ph#845-519-9669/ or 845-359-3265 … e-mail: DnJerryJacob@...).

      Your love for our beloved Holy Church & Faith cannot be measurable !

      With prayers,

      Babu J Nadayil