Re: I wept

  • John Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      I take this opprtunity through this forum to salute
      Sri Paul Ciniraj. I adorn him for his true faith in
      christ. Most of us are christians because of our
      parents. He has accepted christ leaving all the
      worldly things behind. He is the only true Christan
      among us. That is why he is feeling sad about the
      present fate of Church.

      With the little knowledge I have I fully support the
      view of the orthodox faction. My father was a strong
      Patrirch supporter. His fore fathers are all buried in
      Manjanikara. After the 1973 Kalpana of Patriarch
      about st. Thomas he started hating Patriarch.
      I too feel pride in endorsing his views. Our parent
      church enmasse support Orthodox faction after the 1958
      supreme court verdict.

      With all this we do not support the taking over of any
      churches.As Sri Ciniraj expressed Christ is above all
      parishes. The individuals are the temple of
      God.Salvation is individual. Thomas Baava or Mathews
      Bava cannot give us salvation. Church building or
      property cannot give you salvation.

      I only pray everyday that let wisdom fall upon our
      people to grow above churches and property.I only look
      forward to the day when this curse fully leave the
      people of both factions and they live peacefully and
      support each other. Eventhough I express my views for
      oneside my heart is full of love for my brethren of
      the other faction.
      With love
      Zachariah