Are we concerned ? Do we fight to finish?

  • Kuriakose George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Enclosed news ... read and evaluate ourselves

      Are we (MJSOC) concerned about our society's evil and diminishing population of christens in kerala? or let us (IOC and MJSOC) plans for fight to finish.

      From the below article, we do have a retrospection for an amicable solution of the present schism in kerala

      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Kerala_church_warns_against_abortion/articleshow/2413077.cms

      with prayers

      Kuriakose George