A PERSONAL EXPERINCE

  • Cecil.K.Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007
      Dear SOCM family members,

      A personal experience of Blessings received from Moher Mary of Sharjah st.Marys Soonoro Church.

      This is to inform you about the blessings which my family received by praying to St.Mary, Mother of God at. St.Mary's soonoro church sharjah U A E. Whenever we have any concerns, illness any kind of problem, we used to go and pray at St.marys Jacobites Syrian church at Sharjah continuously 8 days at any time of the day. It is open from 6am to 10 PM. even after also call the caretaker he will open it for you, Till date all the prayers were answered by the grace of God and His Mother Mary. I recommend all of you who are in and around Sharjah irrespective of church ,religion , please go to the Church and receive the blessings. The church is known as the Manarcad of the Desert (Marubhoomiyile Manarcadu) The time spent in the church will always be an asset to your life. At least one time you try you will continue, till you are in that region.

      Cecil.K.Varghese
      ID # 890
    • Mathew Chacko
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
        Dear Moderators,

        I can't agree more with Mr.Cecil, myself and family recently went
        thro' tough times and we sought St. Mary's intercession along with
        other saints. We did receive enough grace to overcome it. We do visit the Church often as it is near to St. Gregorious Orthodox church I attend.

        My wife is a firm believer of Manjanikkara Bava's intercession and
        we go to St. Ignatius Church in Dubai as well.

        Mother Mary Queeen of all saints, Pray for us.

        Mathew Chacko
        Sharjah
        2382