2008 THREE-IN-ONE CALENDAR

  • P.P. JOYKUTTY
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      2008 THREE-IN-ONE CALENDAR
      It is very happy to announce that 2008 three-in-one calendar is ready for distribution. It is better than the calendar that I have prepared for last year with following new edition:

      1) Our Church all-important days are marked.
      2) Every Sundays are marked with its important.
      3) Kerala, India, Canada and Mexican all holidays are marked very clearly.
      4) All these are marked in English.
      5) Each and every day special occasions are shown in separate colour.
      6) Each and every month are specially shown in different colour paper and with colour ink.
      7) All Malayalam months also marked separately.
      8) This calendar is good to look instead of looking three calendars. (i.e.
      Kerala calendar, US calendar, Canada calendar, Mexican calendar and our Church
      calendar)
      9) This calendar is prepared in so colourful to match each and every ones
      homes wall.
      10) Every one must like this calendar.

      For more details please contact:
      P.P. JOYKUTTY
      2686 ATHENA Dr.
      TROY
      Michigan-48083-2468
      Phone: 248-740-4923
      E-mail: anujanmon@...
      # 0928

      While you ask for it, please mention that you want a SOCM Calendar. A Calendar is specially prepared for SOCM while attaching a separate sheet of all important days of the Church days.

      It is advised to note by US/Canada residents for receipt. This is not a business or business advertisement. Only limited copies are to be prepared. First come first serve. While contacting me please give me your phone number also.

      Since I am preparing for a major surgery, please get your calendar
      immediately while I am keeping in good health.

      May God Bless You
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit