Kerala Experience: Journal #2

  • George Aramath
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
      For the past several weeks I have been in Kerala experiencing our culture and faith. I will be there for about 7 months. So I thought it would be helpful to keep an online blog of my experiences on a random basis.

      Please keep in mind that this is from the perspective of a young American living in Kerala. I hope you find it useful:

      http://garamath.blogspot.com/2007/10/journal-2.html

      God Bless,
      George Aramath
    • George Aramath
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        I've just made a new journal entry on my Kerala experience for the past few weeks. Enjoy!:

        http://garamath.blogspot.com/2007/11/journal-3.html

        God Bless,
        George Aramath
      • George Aramath
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2007
          My 4th journey entry of my stay in Kerala with the theme of community is below:
          http://garamath.blogspot.com/2007/11/for-past-several-weeks-common-program.html

          God Bless,
          George Aramath