Re: BOYCOT MALAYALA MANORAMA PROPAGANDA

  • Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Dear Sir,

      I would like to send my coments about message No.5 from Mr. Dipu George
      about boycotting Malayalamanorama. I disagree with his openion, obtaining
      deepika, mangalam or mathruboomi instead of Malayalamanorama. Mr. Deepu may
      advise us tomorrow to obtain some other news papers if any of the above media
      reports the facts of any events of the two fractions which is not favourable
      to Mr. Deepu's idea. Mr. Deepu does not care the life of the child,but he
      wants the child to be cut into two parts and to get one part for his lame
      arguments against Manorama. No one will follow his idea except some religious
      fanatics. Better pray to God for a solution for the unity of the both
      fractions. BOYCOTTING MANORAMA WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM and it will harm the
      interests of Christians in Kerala and India.

      Varghese, UAE.