Re: Who is correct? St.Luke or St.Matthew

  • Eldo E V
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2007
      Dear abraham Varghese,

      Thank u for ur detailed message in the subject. There are so many contradectory statements in bible but imortant subjects are not clear.any way with lot of response i conclude this subject.

      I am happy to see that a clarifications from H G Divannasious thirumeni is also came. It is a positive sign that our Bishops are joining in this forum.

      Our Lord Jesus be with u all.
      Thank
      Eldo E V
      Bangalore.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Varghese wrote:
      > 22.17-18 `And he received a cup, and when he had given thanks
      (eucharistesas), he said, "Take this, and divide it (share it) among
      yourselves, for I say to you, I will not drink from henceforth of the
      fruit of the vine, until the Kingly Rule of God shall come."