Re: Blessing of Kandanad Diocese Head Quarter

  • Anoop K Baby
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
      Hello Varghese,

      Thank you for your query. Please read that article once more.
      The new building is the Head Quarters of the diocese which is at
      Kandanad in front of Kandanad church ( 'Thalappally' of Kandanad
      diocese )

      The building at Kadakkanad, ( Near Kadmattam, Kolenchery ) is Bishop
      House ( Aramana ). As I mentioned in my article, there an old age home named 'Aswasbhavan' also located in this same place. This area is named as Baselios Paulose II Centre. Here it located Bishop house,
      Aswasbhavan and a small church ( Thirumeni's next aim to develop this
      as a church ).

      Sorry for the confusion. I think it cleared now.

      If you are interested please visit the photos of both places on the
      following links :

      http://kandanaddiocese.org/hq/ ---- Photos of new Head Quarter at
      Kandanad

      http://kandanaddiocese.org/aramanacons/main.php?g2_itemId=19 ----
      Photos of Aramana at Kadakkanad, near Kadamattam

      If you need any more clarification, please let me know.

      Note : There is an update to my previous article. As per latest
      information from Ivanios Thirumeni, Sri. Kodiyeri Balakrishnan, Home
      Minister of Kerala Government also may be will attend the Head
      Quarters consecration ceremony.

      Regards

      Anoop K Baby
      Member ID# 1003
      St.Johns Hermon Jacobite syrian Church, Nellikkunnel, Mannathoor
      http://nellikkunnelpally.org/
      http://kandanaddiocese.org/