Viswasasamrakshaka Samiti

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      Viswasasamrakshaka Samiti Constituted at St.Peter's Cathedral [The Eastern Cathedral of Antioch & All the East] New Delhi

      Greetings to All!

      We are happy to announce that Viswasasamrakshaka Samiti has been constituted and unanimously accepted the constitution of 2002 of the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Churches at St.Peter's Cathedral[The Eastern Cathedral of Antioch & All the East] New Delhi in its first general body meeting held on 2/10/2007 at the Cathedral. The meeting started with evening prayer lead by Rev.Fr.Paulson, Vicar, St.Peters Cathedral, New Delhi.

      The meeting have attended by more than 100 senior members of the Cathedral, including from various parish members of the satelite churches. The following strong 40 members Jumpo committee has been elected unanimously for the Delhi Zonal Committee:

      President: Mr. O.V. Varghese

      Vice-Presidents: Mrs.Omana George, Mr.George KK(Ludhiana),Mr.Jose CV & Mr.CP Kuriakose.

      General Secretary: Sunny Thomas

      Secretaries: Mrs.Sheena Cheriyan, Mr.Chacko P.T(Ludhiana),Mr.Thomas E.V. and Mr. P.S. Jacob

      Treasurer: Mr.T.M. Varghese

      Joint Treasurer: Mr.C.Abraham

      Coordinator & Public Relations: Mr.Jacob V.Joshua

      Executive Members: Mr.Jacob Paul, Mr.P.V.Kuriakose,Mr.Alias P.M, Mr.Varghese A.I, Mr.Sam K.Kuriakose,Mr.Benny George, Mr.V.T.Kuriakose,Mrs.Susan Varghese, Mrs.Gracy Abraham,Mrs.Jessy Sam, Ms.Seba Paul,Simmy Johny, Mr.Shaju Arackal,Mr.T.A.Mathai(Dilshad Garden),Mr.K.C.Kurian and Mr.Arun Samuel

      Co-opted Members: Comdr.Mr.Rajan Skaria,Comdr.Mr.T.S.Samuel,Mr.Paul V.Joshua,Mr.Jacob C.T,Mr.Saji P.K,and Mr.Saju C.Varghese

      Special Invitees: Mr.Abraham Mani(Church Society Secretary),Mr.Sunny Varghese(Church Society Treasurer),Mr.Jacob Thomas(Vice-President,Church),Mr.Varghese P.V.((Church Secretary),and Mr.Raju George (Church Treasurer)

      With best wishes,

      Sunny Thomas
      General Secretary
      Vishwasasamrakshaka Samiti
      New Delhi St.Peters Cathedral
      [The Eastern Cathedral of Antioch & All the East]

      Saju C.Varghese