Lack Of Knowledge

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      Greetings!

      Lack Of Knowledge

      HOSEA 4:6
      6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

      People wonder why Christians experience so much trouble in life. The reason, according to the Bible, is a lack of knowledge.

      The Bible tells us the devil is out to destroy us, but it also makes clear that we can overcome his attacks. The real problem lies with our ignorance.

      Due to lack of knowledge about the GOD and his Church, many faithful people were cheated by the vested interest group. They need power, money,position and people like lack of knowledge. They may slipped into their hand once and this group may utilise the innocent people. it is very unfortunate. Therefore, poeple may vigil about this trap. Other wise your all efforts,time,money what more your whole life will go waste if you ignore it. It is high time to think.

      Real knowledge produces faith. When we really know something, we have faith in it. Then we will act on that knowledge.

      The reason God's people are hit with calamity is not because God doesn't love us, or because God is not able to help us. It is simply that we don't know the truth. If we really knew the truth, we would act on that knowledge. Acting on true knowledge makes you free -- not destroys you or puts you into bondage.

      JOHN 8: 31-32
      31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
      32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

      God's Word is our instruction book. When we act on it, things will work for us. God allows us to make choices. When we make the right choices, we will be blessed.

      Don't let the devil condemn you with this message. Instead, let it give you hope. You can learn God's Word and act on it more accurately in the future -- and be blessed!

      God gave us the knowledge in the Bible so we could know the truth, act on it, and be blessed.

      Saju C.Varghese
      St.Peter's Cathedral,New Delhi