Blessing of Kandanad Diocese Head Quarter

  • Anoop K Baby
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2007
      Blessing of Kandanad Diocese Head Quarter's (Sacralla Mar Baselious
      Diocesion Head Quarter and Convention Centre) is scheduled to be held
      on the 21st of October, Sunday ,at 2.00 PM, at Kandanad. His
      Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I will be the chief
      celebrant with assistance of other Metropolitans of church.

      After the consecration, the Honorable Minister for Fisheries,Kerala,
      S. Sarma will inaugurate the community gathering. Rev.Dr.Thomas
      Chakiath ( Auxiliary Bishop, Archdiocese of Ernakulam - Angamaly )
      will address the listeners. His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor
      Baselios Thomas I and Metropolitans of Jacobite Church, MLAs and other social leaders will also grace the occasion.

      The present Head Quarter is the result of the hard work of H.G.Mathews Mar Ivanios ( Metropolitan of Kandanad Diocese ) This establishment has 3 halls, offices of spiritual organizations and special accommodation facilities to accommodate Bishops. This massive building sprawls across 2100 sqfeet. Owing to the hard efforts put in by Thirumeni the other two buildings are also near completion. Quite close to the Bishop House at Kadakkanad, an old age home named 'Aswasabhavan'is almost organized to be inhabited, except for the finishing touches. 'Aswasabhavan' is planning to accommodate 101 old aged men. In Koothattukulam, the construction of an establishment for the orphaned, named 'Beth Hubo'is in procedure. These works are being done with the generous help of the gracious minded devotees who are part of the church. As you all knows Kandanad Diocese was facing its most troublesome period when Thirumeni taking charge of this very ancient Diocese of Jacobite church. Now Diocese has a new face and growing fastly with the grace God through H.G If anyone interest to give a small hand to Thirumeni in his efforts, you can send your offering in any form to the following address :

      Mathews mor Ivanios Metropolitan
      Baselios Paulose II Centre,
      Kadakkanad,
      Kadamattom P.O,
      Peruvumuzhy,
      Kerala-682 311,
      India
      Phone : +91-484-2768925
      Mob : +91-9447510135

      Regards

      Anoop K Baby
      Member ID# 1003
      St.Johns Hermon Jacobite Syrian Church, Nellikkunnel, Mannathoor
      http://nellikkunnelpally.org
      http://kandanaddiocese.org
    • P.Varghese
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
        I am just curious to know where exactly is the HQ of kandanad diocese
        Is it at Kandanad or Kadakkanad.In early part of the article it says
        it is at Kandanad and in the later part it says it is at Kadakkand.As
        a person familiar with both places ,I want to say these are two different places.As far as my understanding goes the new HQ is at Kadakkand.The author should have used Kadamattom in place of Kadakkanad as Kadakkanad is little known place Otherwise it is a excellent article.

        I wish all the best to Kandanad diocese and its dynamic leader Evanios thirumeni

        Thanking you
        P.Varghese
        ID #2913

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Anoop K Baby wrote:

        > Blessing of Kandanad Diocese Head Quarter's (Sacralla Mar Baselious
        > Diocesion Head Quarter and Convention Centre) is scheduled to be
        held
        > on the 21st of October, Sunday ,at 2.00 PM, at Kandanad.
      • Johnson Mannathoor
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
          Sholomo to Mr. Varghese.

          As you rightly said the present HQ of Kandanadu Diocese is at
          Kadakkanad near Peruvammoozhi / Kadamattom where an old age Home
          named Ashwasabhavan also is about to complete.
          Our beloved Thirumeni's able leadership and prayers of the people
          have lead us to have the new Diocesan HQ at Kandanadu itself.
          Various offices will start functioning from there.

          The author intended to highlight that under Thirumeni's leadership,
          Kandanadu Diocese is growing and the centers at various places are a
          part of it.

          Hope this clarifies your query.

          In his love

          Johnson Mannathoor

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, P.Varghese wrote:

          > I am just curious to know where exactly is the HQ of kandanad
          diocese
          > Is it at Kandanad or Kadakkanad.In early part of the article it
          says
          > it is at Kandanad and in the later part it says it is at
          Kadakkand.As
          > a person familiar with both places ,I want to say these are two
          different places.As far as my understanding goes the new HQ is at
          Kadakkand.The author should have used Kadamattom in place of
          Kadakkanad as Kadakkanad is little known place Otherwise it is a
          excellent article.

          > I wish all the best to Kandanad diocese and its dynamic leader
          Evanios thirumeni

          > Thanking you
          > P.Varghese
          > ID #2913
        • Anoop K Baby
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
            Hello Varghese,

            Thank you for your query. Please read that article once more.
            The new building is the Head Quarters of the diocese which is at
            Kandanad in front of Kandanad church ( 'Thalappally' of Kandanad
            diocese )

            The building at Kadakkanad, ( Near Kadmattam, Kolenchery ) is Bishop
            House ( Aramana ). As I mentioned in my article, there an old age home named 'Aswasbhavan' also located in this same place. This area is named as Baselios Paulose II Centre. Here it located Bishop house,
            Aswasbhavan and a small church ( Thirumeni's next aim to develop this
            as a church ).

            Sorry for the confusion. I think it cleared now.

            If you are interested please visit the photos of both places on the
            following links :

            http://kandanaddiocese.org/hq/ ---- Photos of new Head Quarter at
            Kandanad

            http://kandanaddiocese.org/aramanacons/main.php?g2_itemId=19 ----
            Photos of Aramana at Kadakkanad, near Kadamattam

            If you need any more clarification, please let me know.

            Note : There is an update to my previous article. As per latest
            information from Ivanios Thirumeni, Sri. Kodiyeri Balakrishnan, Home
            Minister of Kerala Government also may be will attend the Head
            Quarters consecration ceremony.