OBITUARY - Mrs.Annamma Jacob

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Mrs.Annamma Jacob(Kunjumol, wife of Mr.Kuruvilla Jacob (Babu,Manganam,
      Kottayam) of Elmont,Long Island,New York departed to her heavenly abode today (October 11, 2007). Mr.Kuruvilla Jacob & Family are members of St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Lynbrook, Long Island, New York. Their beloved children are Bibu Jacob & Bicky Jacob. Being ill for a long time Kunjumol has been in our prayers through SOCM Prayer Cell.

      Let us all pray and find comfort that her soul found solace in the laps of our Lord eternally. The SOCM family's deepest condolences to the berieving family.

      On behalf of the SOCM Prayer Warriors,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil