Re: Good Moral

  • Thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Parish churches are not totally autocephalous and independent. If we
      allow this, there will be more problems in the future. Each parish
      accept the Malankara Metran to preserve the unity. Each parish church
      acknowledege the authority of both the Malankara Metran and the
      Malanakara bishop of the Diocese. Consider Simhasana churches, they
      are also not independent, they are directly under throne.

      -Thomas

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., Varghese George wrote:
      > To Babu V. Thomas
      >
      > Your argument that individual church belongs to Malankara
      metropolitan is
      > totally baseless. Not even a single church was a party in the
      case. The
      > case was only against 18 people including Knanaya cchurch, Pourastya
      samajam............