Holy Qurbono by H.G Thomas Mar Themotheos in Baroda on 21/10/2007.

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Dear All,
      Shlomo Amokh,

      We are extremely happy to announce that H.G Thomas Mar Themotheos,
      Metropolitan of Outside Kerala Diocese will be celebrating Holy
      Qurbono in Baroda on 21'st October 2007 and we welcome all the
      believers in and around Baroda to this special occassion.

      Since our existing premise is small the service will be conducted at
      8.30 AM in the chapel of Auxilium High School, Manjalpur, Makarpura,
      Baroda.

      For more details please Contact
      Rev.Fr. Dr.C.P Varghese, Vicar : Ph:0265 2394417
      Mr.Jacob Thomas, Secretary : Mobile :09825050619

      In his love,

      Johnson
      # 2335.
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
        Dear All,
        Shlomo Amokh,

        We are extremely happy to announce that H.G Thomas Mar Themotheos,
        Metropolitan of Outside Kerala Diocese will be celebrating Holy
        Qurbono in Baroda on 21'st October 2007 and we welcome all the
        faithful in and around Baroda to this special occassion.