Re: Good Moral

  • Kuruvila Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Dear brother Babu,
      Whats wrong with using the word beggar
      while narrating a story.Afterall it was a forwarded
      mail .
      U pointed out the examples of Narasimha Rao
      and MahatmaGandhi.Also see that Jayalalitha was freed
      from the charges against her by the Hight Court,after
      she was convicted by the special court in Taansi
      case.Hope u remember the comment by the Supreme Court
      Cheif Justice that 60 percent of the Judges in India
      are corrupt. In my personal opinion the differences
      between our groups should not be dragged to the
      courts.The First Epistle of St. Paul to the
      Corinthians
      reads "Dare any of you, having a matter against
      another, go to be judged before the unjust, and not
      before the saints ?" .
      During the trial in the Supreme Court ,the
      Patriarch faction had suggested for a compromise
      outside the court,but this suggestion was summarily
      rejected by the Orthodox faction.And now,We were the
      first to accept the call for compromise by the sister
      churches.But what was the first response from
      Catholicos faction?

      No: of cases against H.B. Mor Basseliose
      Thomas I Bava comes to the tune of 350!!!.He has not
      filed a single complaint against any one.It was the
      jacobite faction that was dragged to the courts every
      time.

      U suggested us to leave all the properties that we
      have now.In my church there are 70 members and all of
      them are Patriarch loyalists.What is the logic of
      surrendering our church and properties to the
      Devalokam Catholica without having a single member
      left in the church.So your intentions are clear.Its
      the desire for the properties that reign the church
      leaders,not christian principles.Still u are not
      trying to win our hearts.

      Our churches were built by our forefather's spending
      their wealth and by their human effort. we are
      dedicated to safeguard the faith as well as the church
      which were inherited by us.Moreover we have
      sentimental attachments with our churches where our
      forefathers rest in peace.You may not understand our
      feelings as you were always in the safer side.Its the
      struggle for existence for we people but for u people
      its the game of adding points to your score board by
      shutting down our churches and by acquiring our
      properties.

      with luv
      Kuruvila Thomas

      Message: 6
      Date: 31 Aug 2002 09:56:36 -0000
      From: Babu V. Thomas
      Subject: Re: Good Moral

      Dear brothers in christ

      I object to your use of the term "begger".

      We live in a free country where there is an
      established legal....