Re:Meeting Together

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      I am new to this forum, but?it feels like the meeting of Joseph and Benjamin.

      Genesis 43:16 When Joseph saw Benjamin with them, he said to the steward of his house, "Take these men to my home, and slaughter and animal and make ready; for these men will dine with me at noon."

      It is so awesome to see a huge network of own people standing up for Christ to express and share their spiritual insight to nourish and strengthen each other. I think every one of us would feel like John the Apostle wrote in his 3rd Epistle Verse 4: I have no greater "joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

      I think very positive about Saju's comments and it was an interesting insight. But I like to shed more light to it by adding?couple of?more verses.

      Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, "not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

      Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

      I believe this forum?provides a stage for?fellowship and fellowship is a must for spiritual growth and strength. Church gathering is to offer our sacrifices by worshipping in truth and spirit. If that is not happening, Church gathering may be seen as a stage for the longing soul to initiate or ignite the fire of the Holy Spirit with the power acquired from above.

      Just like Saju said: if we can just stand up for Christ, plenty of opportunities would come our way for us to learn, teach, and share about the Kingdom of God and grow spiritually.

      With humble prayers not to offend anyone,

      God bless

      Jose (US)
      From the desk of the Moderator:

      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation