Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1389 , Oct 4, 2007
      "When you hear that your neighbor or your friend has denounced you behind your back or indeed in your presence, show him love and try to compliment him."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith." 1 Timothy 1:5
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1389 of 1389 , May 18 8:02 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Therefore, children, let us hold fast our discipline, and let us not be careless. For in it the Lord is our fellow-worker, as it is written, 'to all that choose the good, God works with them for good.' But to avoid being heedless, it is good to consider the word of the Apostle, 'I die daily' 1 Corinthians 15:31. For if we too live as though dying daily, we shall not sin."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith