Grabbibg some ones churches?

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:47 AM
      Dear All,
      I am amused to read the setntiments, expreesed by few Indian Orthodox
      brethren who blames The govt in not implementing the supreme court verdicts.
      They also are crying fowl, in not handing over all properties to Mathews II.
      Few have already expressed their anger in this forum also.They write From
      U.S and UK as great scholars.Has any ofthem try to find the sentiment of us?
      Or real facts.? There is no verdict to hand over individual churches to them.
      There is already verdict saying Churches belong to people. If they have
      submitted a of list of churches to Supreme Court Does it mean all those
      churches become theirs?. (That way they could have included Thirupati temple
      also as it is very rich).If 25000 members of Manarcad church does not want
      this' mudakkapetta'catholica'What can be done?He should repent and come back
      to HH Patriarch for Pardon. Look at the Adoor church matter. It shows how
      greedy Mathews is. I can very boldly say about it. The land Belongs to my
      uncle and he has built the church. His death wish was that if one Jacobite
      survives the church is for him. Mathews II always had an eye on that
      church.During his travel from Kollam to Kottayam this church on the side
      of M.C.Road was an irritant to him always.I have already reported that once
      ,when he was kollam bishop he tried to enter the church through the windows
      (parisuthan he is!.). I some times feel sad, my uncle who built the church
      may loose this church and the purpose for he has built it to The cunning
      mathews catholica..
      Only God can stop this Satans hand.
      Love
      vmt

      P.S If any one is having objection to my language,I would like to explain
      my reasoning..I believe HH Patriarch Has the power to remove the priesthood.
      So once HH has done it,kottayam catholica does not deseve any respect.