Re: Kai Kooppy Nilkuka

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1469 , Oct 2, 2007
      Dear Moderators,

      Shlomo to All.

      May we know who is this Malpan.

      In his love

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Malpan wrote:

      > Shlomo
      >
      > Remaining with arms folded across the chest (except when you have
      to make the sign of the Holy Cross and bent your heads in response
      to the entreaties of the Deacon) is the general practice in our Holy
      Church when attending a Holy Qurbono. "Kai Kooppy Nilkuka" - that is
      simply a form of greeting in general usage and, in a religious
      context, it simply signifies devotion and worship.

      From the desk of the moderators:

      =======================

      The SOCM Forum is now having a core group from the members of our Forum, which includes Priests & Laity, on the basis of the decision of the first meeting of moderators and associates held at Puthencuriz on 11th August 2007, to answer any spiritual and/or theological questions of our members.

      This core group will be posting the messages under the signature of "Malpan".

      We will try our best to make the answers correct in accordance with the faith and traditions of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators