Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Oct 3, 2007
      "When chanting psalms, do this in a low voice, with your intellect fully attentive: do not allow any phrase to go uncomprehended. Should anything escape your understanding, begin the verse again, and repeat this as many times as necessary, until your intellect grasps what is being said."

      Theoliptos, Metropolitan of Philadelphia.

      "Come now, and let us reason together, Says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness