Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1351 , Oct 3, 2007
      "When chanting psalms, do this in a low voice, with your intellect fully attentive: do not allow any phrase to go uncomprehended. Should anything escape your understanding, begin the verse again, and repeat this as many times as necessary, until your intellect grasps what is being said."

      Theoliptos, Metropolitan of Philadelphia.

      "Come now, and let us reason together, Says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1351 of 1351 , Mar 16 8:06 PM

        "In heaven, God will not ask us why we sinned; He will ask us why we did not repent."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"  Mark 8:36

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.