Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1351 , Oct 1, 2007
      "I see that the Angels, too, were first initiated into the divine Mystery of Jesus in His love for man, and through them the gift of that knowledge was bestowed upon us; for the divine Gabriel announced to Zachariah the high-priest that the son who should be born to him through Divine Grace, when he was bereft of hope, would be a prophet of that Jesus Who would manifest the union of the human and divine natures through the ordinance of the Good Law for the salvation of the world; and he revealed to Mary how of her should be born the Divine Mystery of the ineffable Incarnation of God."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1351 of 1351 , Mar 16 8:06 PM

        "In heaven, God will not ask us why we sinned; He will ask us why we did not repent."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"  Mark 8:36

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.