Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1440 , Oct 1, 2007
      "I see that the Angels, too, were first initiated into the divine Mystery of Jesus in His love for man, and through them the gift of that knowledge was bestowed upon us; for the divine Gabriel announced to Zachariah the high-priest that the son who should be born to him through Divine Grace, when he was bereft of hope, would be a prophet of that Jesus Who would manifest the union of the human and divine natures through the ordinance of the Good Law for the salvation of the world; and he revealed to Mary how of her should be born the Divine Mystery of the ineffable Incarnation of God."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1440 of 1440 , Jul 29

        "The Word of God then itself endured all in the flesh, while His divine nature which alone was passionless remained void of passion. For since the one Christ, Who is a compound of divinity and humanity, and exists in divinity and humanity, truly suffered, that part which is capable of passion suffered as it was natural it should, but that part which was void of passion did not share in the suffering. For the soul, indeed, since it is capable of passion shares in the pain and suffering of a bodily cut, though it is not cut itself but only the body: but the divine part which is void of passion does not share in the suffering of the body."

           St. John of Damascus.

        "For I know that the Lord is great, And our Lord is above all god."  Psalm 135:5

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad