Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1568 , Oct 1, 2007
      "I see that the Angels, too, were first initiated into the divine Mystery of Jesus in His love for man, and through them the gift of that knowledge was bestowed upon us; for the divine Gabriel announced to Zachariah the high-priest that the son who should be born to him through Divine Grace, when he was bereft of hope, would be a prophet of that Jesus Who would manifest the union of the human and divine natures through the ordinance of the Good Law for the salvation of the world; and he revealed to Mary how of her should be born the Divine Mystery of the ineffable Incarnation of God."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1568 of 1568 , Feb 7 6:32 PM

        "A burning-glass only sets fire to wood, paper, or any other combustible material when we place it in such a position that the rays of the sun, concentrated in the focus of the glass, being all concentrated upon one point of the object, will act upon it through their entire combined power, and thus direct upon the object, as it were, the whole sun on a small scale. It is thus also during prayer, when our souls are warmed, vivified, and inflamed by the wise sun - God, when through our intellect, acting like the burning-glass, we direct upon our heart, as the spiritual point of our being, the mental Sun, and when it acts upon the heart with all its singleness and power."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth."  Colossians 3:2

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.