Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1434 , Oct 1, 2007
      "I see that the Angels, too, were first initiated into the divine Mystery of Jesus in His love for man, and through them the gift of that knowledge was bestowed upon us; for the divine Gabriel announced to Zachariah the high-priest that the son who should be born to him through Divine Grace, when he was bereft of hope, would be a prophet of that Jesus Who would manifest the union of the human and divine natures through the ordinance of the Good Law for the salvation of the world; and he revealed to Mary how of her should be born the Divine Mystery of the ineffable Incarnation of God."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1434 of 1434 , Jul 21 6:21 PM

        "Again we would say `If Adam died because of sin, He Who removed sin had to take away death too.' But just as Adam was told `The day you eat of the forbidden tree, you shall die,' but in fact he did not die; but rather he received a pledge of his death in the form of being stripped naked of the gory and his expulsion from Paradise, after which he was daily pondering on death. It is exactly the same with life in Christ: we have eaten His Body in place of the fruit of the Tree, and His altar has taken the place of the Garden of Eden for us; the curse has been washed away by His innocent blood, and in the hope of resurrection we await the life that is to come, and indeed we already walk in the new life, in that we already have a pledge of it."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy."  Psalm 61:2-3

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith