Ente Kripa Ninakku Mathi (Prayers & Meditations)

  • Joice Thottakad
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2007
      Ente Kripa Ninakku Mathi (Prayers & Meditations)by Fr. Dr. K. M. George & Mrs. Mariam Philip George.

      Pl. Visit.
      http://www.fatherkmgeorge.info/Books/books.htm

      Joice Thottackad
      Kottayam, Kerala
      # 2302
    • Abraham Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        Dear Members,

        I am not sure we should entertain postings about books and other works by individuals who publically maintain a stance that is inimical to the interests of our church and its members.

        The name of the author in question Fr Dr K M George, struck me as familiar and I did search through our group archives.

        Please go through the following older postings to see what I am referring to

        Something for all of us to think about.

        Prayers and regards
        Abraham Kurian
        Member ID 1011

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Joice Thottakad wrote:

        > Ente Kripa Ninakku Mathi (Prayers & Meditations)by Fr. Dr. K. M.
        George & Mrs. Mariam Philip George.

        From the Desk of Moderators

        We do fully understand the concern of the esteemed member. As this is an open discussion forum, the members who have been allocated with member ID are allowed to post messages if it is not contradictory to the faith and doctrines of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church. Such messages are approved by the moderators for the larger interest of Christian Spirit.

        Moreover, we the moderators do feel that the break away faction group of Syriac Orthodox Church in Malankara are like prodigal sons of the Holy Church, and wish and pray for their return.