Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1351 , Sep 30, 2007
      "A person standing at an open window hears the sounds from outside; it is impossible not to do so. But he can give the voices his attention or not, as he himself wishes. The praying person is continually beset by a stream of inappropriate thoughts, feelings and mental impressions. To stop this tiresome stream is as impracticable as to stop the air from circulating in an open room. But one can notice them or not. This, say the saints, one learns only through practice."

      Tito Colliander.

      "Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." Galatians 5:26
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1351 of 1351 , Mar 16 8:06 PM

        "In heaven, God will not ask us why we sinned; He will ask us why we did not repent."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"  Mark 8:36

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.