Our Apology

  • Dr. George
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 4:25 AM
      Dear moderator,
      who did this big mistake in the first message. '6th
      Dhukhrono of Catholicose Mor Baselios Thomas I'. from
      Malankara Voice. who ever did it go to Bava Thirumeni
      and fall in front of him for pardon.
      with prayers
      Dr.George,Dubai

      Dear Dr. George / Members of this forum

      This mistake (a human error) was initially made by the editors of the "Malankara Voice". We found out when it was posted in our forum. Immediately we contacted them and asked to changes it in their source web page and it was rectified immediately and reposted by them.

      As we are given the direct posting approval to "Malankara Voice" we were not in a position to edit the message before the posting.

      The particular message was deleted immediately from our forum, but unfortunately the wrong worded posting was already mailed to all the members.

      We the moderators of this forum and editors of the "Malankara Voice" apologizing for what happened, which should have been avoided.

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Moderators.