H.B. Mor Basseliose Thomas I Bava visits Kuwait

  • Varghese George
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002

      Message from St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church - Kuwait.

      GRAND RECEPTION TO H.B. MOR BASELIOSE THOMAS I BAVA
      CATHOLICOSE OF THE EAST AND MALANKARA METROPOLITAN OF THE JACOBITE
      SYRIAN CHURCH.

      Kuwait St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church is all set for a grand
      reception to H.B. Mor Baseliose Thomas I Bava.

      Bava begins his visit to Kuwait on Monday 9th Sept. H.B. will be greeted at
      the Kuwait airport with lighted candle by Vicar Fr. Jain Thomas and will be
      escorted to the Parsonage Chapel by a large number of faithfuls.

      H.B. will be the main celebrant to the Holy Tri-Qurbana on Friday 13 Sept.
      at National Evangelical Church.

      At the reception meeting on 13th evening at Central School auditorium
      eminent personalities from various communities in Kuwait including Indian
      Ambassador H.E. J. Singh will give facilitations to Bava.

      George Varghese/Kuwait