Thank you Members

  • Mathew B
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      Dear Members,

      I would like to thank each member of this forum
      for their continued prayers for our church. I am
      really proud to say that each member of this forum
      responded in an appropriate Christian manner, and
      continues to, during this time of hard trials
      encountered by our church in India. Please continue to
      uphold our Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church/Her
      leaders, in your prayers. As ever true, time will
      continue to bring out the TRUE intentions of the
      adversaries of the Church.
      Mathew