Matrimonial Digest / 0087-2007

  • SOCM Matrimonial
    Message 1 of 3351 , Aug 28, 2007
      Matrimonial Digest / 0087-2007

      Dear Members,

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify
      the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we withheld
      the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for
      further personal contact.

      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address / Phone
      Number given against each advertisment. Please note, no space needed
      after or beofre '@'sign in the given E-Mail ID.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at

      For the full list of the matrimonial advertisement, please visit:
      http://www.socmnet.org/Matrimonial.htm

      SEEKING BRIDEGROOM

      Matrimonial; Code # 091/07
      ***************************
      August 24, 2007

      Suitable alliance invited for a Jacobite girl 25y/164cm,slim,M.com
      (First class), Pursuing CA inter, from parents of well qualified and
      employed boys (abroad also be considered), family belongs to
      Angamally diocese." Email : varkey.m7 @ gmail.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 089/07
      ***************************
      August 01, 2007

      Bombay settled Kerala Orthodox parents invite proposal
      for their daughter, B Tech in Computer Science & Technology
      from Bombay University. She is 24 years , 5.6 " tall ,
      God fearing , fair, smart & good looking, born and brought up in
      Bombay.

      She is working with TCS-Mumbai as Assistant Systems Engineer.
      We are looking for a God fearing, professionally qualified
      & well placed boy. If interested,please respond with full details
      and recent photograph to susanjohn827 @ gmail.com or call 732-591-
      9642

      Matrimonial; Code # 087/07
      ***************************
      May 31, 2007

      Orthodox parents settled in Kochi(orginaly from Mavelikara)invite
      perposal for their daughter 29 years 170cm white slim,born and
      brought up outside Kerala,B.Tech from Govt Engg College, Trichur,
      Kerala MS from USA and Currently working for Satyam Computers as
      Consultant in Atlanta USA. We are looking for a God fearing moral
      back ground with equally or highly qulified and well placed boy of
      up to 33years of age.Intersted parties may contact mathews1941 @
      gmail.com with biodata and recent photograph.

      Matrimonial; Code # 079/07
      ***************************
      May 20, 2007

      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents settled in the USA (Originally
      from Kottayam Dist.) invite suitable marriage proposals for their
      daughter, 26 years old, born and brought up in the USA, god fearing,
      presently completing Ph D. in neuro molecular biology (neuroscience)
      from a prestigious university in the USA. We are looking for a god
      fearing boy with good educational and moral background. Interested
      parties may contact marriage @ 1stmedicine.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 078/07
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam, now settled in Nagercoil, is
      inviting proposals for their elder daughter, who is aged 25, very
      spiritual, good looking, medium complexion, MCA graduate and working
      in an MNC in Chennai as software engineer.

      The boy should be very spiritual with clean habits, professional,
      employed in India or overseas. Father employed, mother housewife and
      younger sister also employed. If interested, please contact with
      full details to: tcvarghese @ ka-latex.com or monthiruvanchoor @
      hotmail.com or Tel: +91- 4652-260889 (R) & +91-9442227719

      Matrimonial; Code # 077/07
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      A well known core-episcopa in the Jacobite church seeking proposals
      to his daughter. The girl is 24 yrs old and a MCA holder. She is God
      fearing, good looking, slim and pleasant in nature. Her height is
      5" 4". The boy should be God fearing. IT professionals working in
      India or abroad are preferred.Please contact at eldhoshimmy @
      yahoo.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 075/07
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      Orthodox Christian parents (Retd. from central Govt. service) based
      at central Travancore, good family, invite proposals for their
      daughter who is 24/156cm, B. Tech (Civil Engg.), MBA, fair
      complexion, slim, God - fearing and good looking. She is currently
      working as a lecturer in an Engineering college. We are looking for
      a God fearing, good looking, educated, well placed Orthodox boy. If
      interested please respond with the proposed boy's detailed profile
      and photograph to plavilakkal @ gmail.com or Tel: +91- 468 - 2317178
      (Kerala), +61-423232659 (Australia).

      Matrimonial; Code # 074/07
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      27yr god fearing beautiful Bsc nurse ,Working in Muscat. Father
      expired Mother house wife, elder sister settled in Singapore,
      younger sister working as a staff in medical college hospital,
      brother studying MCA. If interested please email to
      paulalias2005 @ yahoo.co.in

      Matrimonial; Code # 072/07
      ***************************
      May 07, 2007 ***

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam now settled in Bangalore invite
      proposals for their daughter, fair,27 yrs, 165 Cm, S/W Engineer
      pursuing PhD in UK (Fully funded) from Parents of well educated and
      professionally settled boys from middleclass godfearing
      Jacobite/Orthodox or Marthomite families. Girl visiting India in
      December 2006. Please contact with biodata and recent photo.
      myz_9619 @ yahoo.co.in 09448842614

      Matrimonial; Code # 071/06
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      Well settled NRI orthodox Parents from Central Travancore invite
      proposals for their daughter 26/162, God-fearing, beautiful, PG
      Engineer with good academic records and employed in UAE (arriving
      Kerala on leave by end of October) from Parents of God-fearing PG
      Engineers/Doctors, Engineers with MBA, C.A., Management
      Professionals with good Christian family background and well
      employed preferably abroad. Respond to e-mail:
      jacobite_50 @ rediffmail.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 070/06
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      Mumbai based Marthoma parents invited proposal for their daughter,
      25 years, 158 cm, B Pham, working in MNC – Insurance Co, Mumbai as
      a Underwriter. Father working in Govt. service. Proposal invited
      from God fearing and well employed boys from India / abroad.
      Interest parents may contact: - papa_ofa @ yahoo.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 067/06
      ***************************
      April 17, 2007

      Parents from jaccobit family, Ernakulam ,invites proposal for
      their daughter , who is M.A.Bed(lts) working in reputed English
      meaduim school, kolencherry. she 27yrs, very fair, 5ft.2inch tall &
      she has one sister married to a doctor setteled in Ireland. Plz
      contact 0974 5546501 Qatar, or 0914842760328 Ernakulam. mail
      petersonv @ hotmail.com

      SEEKING BRIDE
      Matrimonial Code# 090/07
      **************************
      August 09, 2007
      Orthodox Christian parents working in Kuwait for the last 30 years
      is soliciting marriage alliance for their elder son, 29, 170 cm
      working in Toronto, for Canadian Television. The boy has completed
      his GCE A levels in Kuwait under British Educational System,
      graduated with BFA degree from University of Denver and undergoing
      MFA degree from Academy of Arts University, San Francisco
      (graduating spring 2008) while also working. He holds Canadian
      Citizenship and looking for a life partner, 24-28, minimum 166 cm
      height, fair complexion, well educated, has good command of English
      and is working in the Gulf or the West. If interested, please
      contact bridegroom.kuwait@...) with details of the proposed
      girl.

      Matrimonial; Code # 088/07
      ***************************
      July 03, 2007

      Suitable proposals are invited for a Jacobite boy from Areepparambu,
      Kottayam a Diploma Engineer in Electronics, (31/174/Average/ Fair)
      working as a Network Engineer (IT) in a reputed Hospital in
      Sharjah , UAE.

      Father was passed away 5 Years ago and mother is a house wife.
      Brother is married and settled in Kottayam and sister is married and
      settled in Mavelikkara.

      Interested parents may send the details and photograph to
      Mr. Anil Mani Muriyankal House, Lakkattoor P.O, Kottayam
      Ph. 0481- 2700804 / 0481-2703073

      Matrimonial; Code # 086/07
      ***************************
      May 30, 2007

      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox NRI parents settled in Chennai (originally
      from Ernakulam dist) invite proposals for their son, 26/172, MBA,
      executive in a reputed company in Chennai,medium-fair complexion and
      religious, from parents of good looking and qualified girls below 24
      years old.

      We are looking for a God-fearing, efficient, caring, family oriented
      and pleasant girl from a good Jacobite/Orthodox/Marthoma family.
      Please contact with details and photograph to email varghese321 @
      yahoo.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 085/07
      ***************************
      May 27, 2007

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam, invites proposal for their son (29 -
      174), Software Engineer, handsome, very spiritual, employed in
      Bahrain, and is coming on vacation in December 2007. The girl
      should be spiritual, preferably B.Sc nurse or employed in Bahrain.
      Interested parents may send the details and photograph to
      jojivattamala @ yahoo.co.in or contact Tel: 0481-2555074.

      Matrimonial; Code # 084/07
      ***************************
      May 26, 2007

      Suitable proposals are invited for a Jacobite boy from Kothamangalam,
      32years, 167cms, Chartered Accountant, working in a MNC Chennai.
      contact email: bijuchelad @ yahoo.co.in

      Matrimonial; Code # 082/07
      ***************************
      April 25, 2007

      Proposals invited for a 27-year-old Jacobite Syrian Christian boy,
      6 feet tall, hailing from a traditional Jacobite Syrian Christian
      family from Kottayam. He is very spiritually involved in church
      activities and is currently settled in the United States. He was
      born and raised in India and moved to the US during college years.
      He has both his undergraduate and graduate degrees in Electrical
      Engineering from reputable US Universities. He is currently working
      as an Electrical Engineering for a well-known design firm in New
      York. His parents are also settled in New York. Proposals are
      invited from God fearing, professional girls (age 22-26) with
      comparative educational and family back ground. Interested parties
      may please respond to nydestiny @ gmail.com with full details and a
      recent full-size photograph.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3351 of 3351 , Apr 1 4:38 AM