Program for the Perunnal of St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church Augusta GA

  • Joel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1469 , Aug 28, 2007
      ST. MARY�S SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
      928 Murphy St
      Augusta GA 30904

      Vicar: Fr. Mathew Thomas Edathara, Tel: 706-868-7626
      Secretary: Mr. John, Tel: 706-210-1847
      Treasurer: Mr. P.C. Abraham, Tel: 706-868-5185

      Dear Friends in Christ:

      We are pleased to invite you for the St. Mary�s Syrian Orthodox Church of Augusta�s �Perunnal�. The Church is celebrating its 13th anniversary and the 30th Anniversary of the Priestly Ordination of our vicar Fr. Mathews Edathara on September 8th & 9th 2007 at the Church. Perunnal is a celebration in honor of the Patron Saint Mary and an opportunity to thank God for the innumerable blessing we have received during the past year.

      Rev. Fr. Abraham O. Kadavil vicar of the St. Thomas Syrian Orthodox Church Baltimore will be the key note speaker for the Perunnal. Rev. Fr. A. O. Kadavil will celebrate the Holy Qurbano on Sunday at 10 A. M. We invite you and your family for this special occasion. May God bless you and keep you in his protection.For your convenience a schedule of the Perunnal activities is given below. If you need any assistance please contact Achen or any of the office bearers. If you have any special items to be auctioned at this occasion please bring it on Sunday!

      Perunnal Schedule:

      September 8th Saturday
      7.00 p.m. Evening Prayer
      Speaker: Rev. Fr. Abraham O. Kadavil

      September 9th Sunday
      9:30 AM Morning Prayer
      10:00 AM Holy Qurbano (Mass)
      11:30 AM Doopa Prathana
      12.00 Noon Auction (Lelam)
      1.00 PM Lunch & Social Hour

      We are really blessed by the visit of Rev. Fr. Abraham O. Kadavil for this Perunnal. We greatly appreciate the generosity of Mr. Vivek & Jyothi Thomas and Family for hosting the Perunnal this year.

      With Prayers
      On Behalf of the Vicar and Board of Trustees
      Joel Thomas Edathara
      Member Id 2305
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators