Excerpts from revelations to Very. Rev. Mathews Remban

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      +
      “Son, Do not be surprised . I am God of wonders. So I shall bless you
      with the power to perform miracles. What you hear from me during your
      penance of silence will become true verbatim. If others doubt they are
      not to be blamed. They have not the communication with me in the manner
      you enjoy or the vision you experience. It is your duty to help their
      disbelief.”
      “Son, I have chosen you for my glory . At this age of fulfillment I have
      to do a lot through you towards the conversion of sinners and the
      salvation of the converted .”
      “I am never earlier nor late . Son the end of time is never too far off
      . So take heed and engage yourself in in the execution of my injuctions.
      It will bless you with fortitude and freedom to face the problems I
      shall entrust you.”
      Quoted from responses of Holy Trinity to Late Very. Rev Mathews Rembans
      Prayers.
      Yours in Christ,
      Christy Koshy Kollakkaran Koshy Muthalaly