Malankara Association

  • SOCM Moderator
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jul 29, 2007
      Dear Members,

      In order to provide an accurate information about the different
      Association meetings held in Malankara, SOCM forum has formulated a site with all such details, at: http://www.malankaraassociation.org

      Please visit the site and give us your comments or any ideas to
      improve the site better.

      Be with us and be part of us

      In Our Lord's Love

      SOCM Forum Moderator.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators