Sarveswara vachanam...

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 11:12 PM
      Greetings to All

      This is only an attempt for the remembrance during this soonoyo, of
      our late father who was so powerful and magnetic who enlightened
      many throughout his life and after about the loving Mother, and to
      share with you all a few beautiful thoughts which inspired thousands
      like me.

      H.G. taught - My mother may not be beautiful, may not be educated,
      may not be rich… but she is my very beloved loving mother without
      her I am non existent. BUT much above her, stands my mother of God
      who submitted herself to the word of God for the birth of our Lord
      for saving the whole humanity. Without remembering and honoring her
      we cannot honor our Lord. Without respecting and understanding her
      sacrifices we cannot honor our Lord. Syrian Orthodox Church
      advocates the intersession of mother Mary understanding the faith
      and her freedom in front of our Savior who never overrides her
      requests even if He says "my time has not yet come".

      H.G. was true successor of the "Roaring Lion of Malankara", who
      didn't require microphones to speak out to thousands assembled, who
      didn't had to have any breaks in between of hours of speeches and
      classes because everyone hearing will be enjoying / living through
      every minute of the sermon, who was followed by multitudes to hear
      the word of God. Perumpally Thirumeni's words still echo's in our
      ears – Ente karthavinte Amma.. – as Elisabeth saluted our mother of
      Lord.

      We are blessed with the meaningful and touching intersession prayers
      by H.G which has consoled people beyond our church. May the
      intersession of mother Mary, the blessed mother of God help us day
      in and day out. Let this blessed lent help us to submit ourselves as
      the mother did "Behold the hand maid of Lord" Let her intersession
      help us to proclaim "My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit
      hath rejoiced in God my saviour" and let His mercy be on us.

      Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho, Pray For Us

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      St. Mary's Church, Thrukothamangalam
      Member ID # 2908