Pray for our Vicar

  • Bos Mathew Jos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 5:32 AM
      Dear all ,

      Please pray for our(St. Mary's Jacobite Church Alattuchira Angamali dioces), Vicar Fr. Mathews Pavanalayam.

      He was undergoing treatment for his teeth pain and found some complications and had to do some major operation. After deciding the date for the operation found some block and first did the heart operation for this and send him back to home. Last Monday, he undergone the next operation on his mouth and was successfull. But on Thursday he has been shifted to room. He omitted blood and went to unconscious state and was in ventilator. Today morning doctors told that already brain death took place and he is still in ventillator. I request you all to pray for him.

      With prayers

      Bos Mathew Jos
      Secretary,
      St. Mary's Church Youth Association, Alattuchira (Angamali Dioces).
      # 3329