Faith Search in New Testament – Part 6

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Faith Search in New Testament – Part 6

      2Co 4:13
      And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is
      written, "I believed and therefore I spoke,"* we also believe and
      therefore speak,
      2Co 5:7
      For we walk by faith, not by sight.
      2Co 8:7
      But as you abound in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge,
      in all diligence, and in your love for us--see that you abound in
      this grace also.
      2Co 10:15
      not boasting of things beyond measure, that is, in other men's
      labors, but having hope, that as your faith is increased, we shall
      be greatly enlarged by you in our sphere,
      2Co 13:5
      Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test
      yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-
      -unless indeed you are disqualified.
      Ga 1:23
      But they were hearing only, "He who formerly persecuted us now
      preaches the faith which he once tried to destroy."
      Ga 2:16
      knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by
      faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that
      we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the
      law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
      Ga 2:20
      I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but
      Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I
      live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for
      me.
      Ga 3:2
      This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by
      the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
      Ga 3:5
      Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among
      you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of
      faith?--
      Ga 3:7
      Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
      Ga 3:8
      And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by
      faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, "In you
      all the nations shall be blessed." ‡
      Ga 3:9
      So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
      Ga 3:11
      But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is
      evident, for "the just shall live by faith." ‡
      Ga 3:12
      Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live
      by them." ‡