Highlights of the 2007 Malankara Archdiocesan Convention (USA)

  • Rev. Dn Jerry Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      We have posted the highlights for the 2007 Malankara Archdiocesan
      22nd Family Conference & Convention on WWW.MALANKARA.COM as well as
      the gallery of pictures from the entire convention.

      Please feel free to browse our Diocesan website www.malankara.com at
      anytime. We hope you will find something valuable before you leave!

      Check for Updated:

      Church & Clergy Directories, Daily Highlights & Events, Daily News,
      Articles, Matrimonials, Pictures and links to many other Orthodox
      Resources all on www.malankara.com

      Feel free to add matrimonials to our website. Once you have logged
      onto www.malankara.com .You can access the matrimonials by clicking
      on "RESOURCES" on the menu on the left. We have added a feature to
      upload a picture for the matrimonials if needed. You may
      upload a 180x200 size picture along with the matrimonial.

      Keep everyone informed all across the world about events within your
      Parish or within your regionÂ….

      Send all news and events to DnJerryJacob@...

      Please use the following link to go directly to the highlights of the
      2007 Convention & Family Conference.

      http://www.malankara.com/malankara/newsandarticles/Highlights%20of%20the%202007%20Family%20Conference%20and%20Convention.pdf

      In Christ,
      Dn. Jerry Jacob