Faith Search in New Testament – Part 5

  • SCOM Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Faith Search in New Testament – Part 5

      Ro 11:20
      Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand
      by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.

      Ro 12:3
      For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among
      you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but
      to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

      Ro 12:6
      Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to
      us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to
      our faith;

      Ro 14:1
      Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over
      doubtful things.

      Ro 14:22
      Do you have faith? ‡ Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who
      does not condemn himself in what he approves

      Ro 14:23
      But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat
      from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin. ‡

      Ro 16:26
      but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has
      been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the
      everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--

      1Co 2:5
      that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power
      of God.

      1Co 12:9
      to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by
      the same ‡ Spirit,

      1Co 13:2
      And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries
      and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could
      remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

      1Co 13:13
      And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of
      these is love.

      1Co 15:14
      And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your
      faith is also empty.

      1Co 15:17
      And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in
      your sins!

      1Co 16:13
      Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

      2Co 1:24
      Not that we have dominion over your faith, but are fellow workers
      for your joy; for by faith you stand